For my Technology Education class at Uvic, our class was asked to complete a “Free Inquiry Project” which revolves around learning something you are curious about with the help of technology.

My classmate Jessica and I have decided to take on the task of baked goods! Personally I have always wanted to be a baker since I was young and made my own cupcake business called “Sweet As Sugar Cupcakes”. But it kind of ended there and I never have the time to commit to making more. We will be completing various recipes together that will involve the use of videos, recipe websites, and vlogging to incorporate technology into our learning over the course of the semester.

Although we are completing this project together, we will be writing separate blog posts due to the fact we might have different outcomes from the recipe, depending on the role we played, and if we enjoyed the recipe or not. You can follow my blog posts and also my partners to get more insight of our experiences here: jessoneducation.opened.ca

If you have any questions or have a fantastic recipe for us to try let us know!

Madi Bains